Electrical Engineer ***(Up to $15,000 sign on bonus)***
Company: Veolia North America
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Company DescriptionHPD a division of Veolia Water Technologies has
the largest number of successful installation and experience across
the widest range of applications for industrial large-scale
evaporation and crystallization equipment. HPD evaporation and
crystallization technology helps clients meet their fiscal,
production and environmental objectives by providing systems that
recover valuable products and by-products, reuse/recycle valuable
water resources, and reduce effluent volume through unique
evaporation and crystallization process design and technology.Job
Description***$10,000 sign on bonus for a new EE hire, an
additional $5,000 if you have your PE License***We are searching
for a highly skilled individual who can work on all product stages.
We help sales during the proposal stage, but we are an engineering
execution team. The goal is to provide large-scale,
highly-integrated process solutions utilizing evaporation and
crystallization.Key Responsibilities will include but not limited
- Generate electrical specifications and supporting
- Prepare low and medium voltage motor data sheets to meet site
- Prepare motor/load lists.
- Design power distribution and motor control for medium voltage
and low voltage equipment.
- Design and size cabling for power and instrumentation,
including generating cable list.
- Design and size cable tray systems, including fill
- Review P&IDs, instrument and control system design and
recommend changes as needed.
- Design Lighting calculations and layouts.
- Design grounding layouts and details.
- Evaluate vendor quotations & recommend electrical equipment and
motors for purchase.
- Review vendor documentation, specifications, and drawings after
- Participate in department and project team meetings.
- Recommend modifications to departmental documentation
(equipment specifications, installation details, lists, etc.) as
- Prepare/Assist with preparation of programming control
philosophy documentation for programming of system.
- Review electrical, instrumentation, controls, and project
engineering work as directed by manager.
- Inspect vendor supplied equipment to confirm adherence to the
design as defined in specifications prior to shipping.
- Provide onsite electrical assistance to support project
- B.S. Degree in Engineering or similar from an ABET accredited
program and 7+ years of experience.
- Professional Engineering License
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment drug screen and
background check, including verification of employment and
- Must be physically able to conduct motor coordination with
finger dexterity daily.
- Recent experience as an Electrical Engineer.
- Knowledge and experience in process electrical design and
- Candidates should be self-starters, highly motivated, requiring
little supervision, and be able to work well in a team
- Developing RFQ packages for purchasing to submit to
- Some travel required (15%) for equipment inspections,
construction site visits and client meetings.Preferred
- Professional Engineer (PE) license.
- Advanced knowledge in MS Project.
- Knowledge and experience with evaporation and crystallization
technology.Additional InformationHPD a Division of Veolia Water
Technologies is the world leader in innovative process solutions
thatuses evaporation and crystallization as core technologies. HPD
has designed and delivered more than700 process systems in 30
countries. Veolia Water Technologies is a worldwide industry leader
inproviding water and wastewater solutions to industrial and
municipal customers.Veolia is a dynamic and rewarding place to work
- our management team values and recognizes the unique talents and
potential of all employees. In addition, we offer our employees
excellent rewards and a dynamic, professional work environment. We
also provide a comprehensive benefit package to our employees,
including medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance,
disability insurance, employee matched401(k) retirement plan,
tuition reimbursement plan, paid time off for vacation, sick and
personal leave, hybrid work environment and much
more!EOE/AA-M/F/D/VAs an inclusive company, Veolia is committed to
diversity and gives equal consideration to all applications,
without discrimination.As an inclusive company, Veolia is committed
to diversity and gives equal consideration to all applications,
Keywords: Veolia North America, Bolingbrook , Electrical Engineer ***(Up to $15,000 sign on bonus)***, Professions , Plainfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!