Company: Titan Solar Power
Posted on: January 26, 2023
PV Installer I/Roofer
Location: Joliet, IL
Are you ready for a career in one of the fastest-growing industries
in the country? At Titan Solar Power, you will be able to impact
the lives around you while building a fulfilling career path. We
take pride in our professional, team-based culture and
award-winning customer service.
As the Nation's leading Rooftop Solar Contractor* Titan Solar Power
partners with like-minded Solar Sales Companies and Dealers to
deliver world-class installations with industry-leading customer
experience. We take pride in our work and know that it will stand
the test of time. As a Titan employee, you can know that our team
has worked hard to build a supportive, team-based culture that
inspires our employees to support both our partners' and dealers'
short-term and long-term growth. We motivate our employees to not
only excel within their departments but to search for new ways to
advance within their field.
*No. 1 Rooftop Solar Contractor, 2019 and 2018 Solar Power World's
Top Solar Contractors list.
Titan Solar Power is currently seeking an experienced and driven PV
Installer I to join our team.
Our solar installers are integral members of our installation teams
who work in a team environment installing solar arrays at
residential and commercial customer's homes and/or businesses.
Safe work practices and excellent communication skills are
essential. OSHA and installer training will be provided.
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid training
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- PTO Policy
- Generous 401k plan
- Layout assembly and installation of solar array and mounting
- Assist with the electrical wiring of all energy products
- Basic electrical work may be performed on a job
- Prepare and clean-up job site
- Pull materials for each installation job
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to all customers
throughout the process
- Represent as a field contact for the customer
- Interact with the customer with a professional appearance and
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 0 - 1 years of experience in roof work, general construction,
or carpentry experience required
- Ability to safely handle tools and materials such as: ladders,
inverters, solar panels, panel boards, batteries, and other similar
electrical equipment, lumber, roofing materials, etc.
- Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun,
cold, crawl spaces, etc.)
- Capable of working at heights including on rooftops, climbing
ladders and stairs; and performing repetitive duties, including
lifting, bending and standing for long periods of time
- OSHA certification desirable - Conscientious about safety,
knowledge of OSHA standards, and use of safety equipment as
required by management
- Experience using basic hand and power tools
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering the highest
quality end-product possible is required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Reliability and an excellent, positive attitude are
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team
- Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment screening
requirements and have valid drivers license
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Alternate sitting or standing at will
- Crouching or bending
- Comfortable with heights
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions
- Able to travel up 40% of the time
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Titan Solar Power, Bolingbrook , PV Installer, Professions , Plainfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!