Inventory Cycle Counter
Company: G&W Electric
Posted on: May 28, 2023
The Inventory Cycle Counter is responsible for monitoring inventory
accuracy and performing cycle counts to ensure that all materials
are properly accounted for.
- Monitors and controls inventory accuracy and integrity
- Cycle count materials on production floor, and in the
warehouse, based on the ABC grouping system, as directed by the
- Timely support of ad hoc cycle count requests or other
inquiries by Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering, and
- Investigate variances by completing root cause analysis and
working with related departments to resolve issues driving
variances, as well as implementing corrective actions to eliminate
- Perform random bin maintenance audits and report on the
- Ensure materials are in proper locations. Conducts searches to
locate misclassified inventory.
- Help maintain ERP transactional data, including JDE inventory
locations and transactional movement between JDE locations
- Key participant in physical inventory counts, including at
offsite and third-party warehouse locations
- Audit all inventory transactions for company-owned material
moving to or from a third-party offsite location.
- Minimum 1-year experience (3 years preferred)
- Must be able to work in a team as well as independently
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Perform different job functions within the organizations
- Must be able to follow procedures and best practices and report
unsafe and unprofessional behavior
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Physical Demands / Working Conditions:
- General Office Environment, PC use
- Light Lifting (frequently up to 25lbs)
- Standing (frequently)
- Heavy Lifting (occasional 25 lbs +)
Other (please specify):
- Gripping and manipulation (frequent to constant)
Keywords: G&W Electric, Bolingbrook , Inventory Cycle Counter, Professions , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...