Maintenance Technician BBK Fulfillment Center
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Job Summary: Maintains Fulfillment Center (FC) facilities and
equipment to maximize Operations performance. Focuses on
reliability of equipment, preventative maintenance and facility
maintenance/improvements. Job Responsibilities:
- Performs assigned preventive maintenance tasks and minor
mechanical repairs to material handling and other Fulfillment
Center (FC) equipment.
- Uses structured preventive maintenance systems to maintain
distribution machinery and equipment according to the
manufacturer's recommendations and good maintenance practices.
- Maintains efficient operation of material handling equipment by
clearing jams and removing foreign materials.
- Performs general building maintenance as directed, such as lamp
replacement, simple construction, wiring, repair of overhead doors
and plumbing. About Walgreens and WBA : Walgreens ( is included in
the U.S. Retail Pharmacy and U.S. Healthcare segments of Walgreens
Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), an integrated healthcare,
pharmacy and retail leader with a 170 year heritage of caring for
communities. WBA's purpose is to create more joyful lives through
better health. Operating nearly 9,000 retail locations across
America, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Walgreens is
proud to be a neighborhood health destination serving nearly 10
million customers each day. Walgreens pharmacists play a critical
role in the U.S. healthcare system by providing a wide range of
pharmacy and healthcare services, including those that drive
equitable access to care for the nation's medically underserved
populations. To best meet the needs of customers and patients,
Walgreens offers a true omnichannel experience, with fully
integrated physical and digital platforms supported by the latest
technology to deliver high quality products and services in
communities nationwide. Basic Qualifications
- Associate's Degree in Industrial or Maintenance Technology OR
at least 2 years of maintenance experience in a facilities, United
States Armed Forces, distribution and/or manufacturing
- Knowledge of industrial electricity including single phase and
three phase power, motors, protective devices and/or photo
- At least 6 months experience with hand and power tools (such as
drills, fasteners and saws) in a facilities, United States Armed
Forces, distribution and/or manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of mechanical theory including bearings, hydraulics,
pneumatics, conveyor, construction, and operation.
- Willing and able to climb to the elevated levels to make
repairs with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing and able to lift parts and tools weighing up to 80
pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing and able to perform tasks which include repetitive
bending, crouching, kneeling, reaching, twisting, sitting,
standing, and walking with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Experience in a facility that utilizes pharmacy dispensing
Keywords: WALGREENS, Bolingbrook , Maintenance Technician BBK Fulfillment Center, Professions , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...