IKEA Food Sales Team Member (FT)
Posted on: January 15, 2022
WHY WE WILL LOVE YOUFood is your passion, whether you're cooking
or serving customers. You know food plays a vital role in creating
a better everyday life for the many people - especially when it's
honest, healthy and delicious.WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAYYou'll
be inspiring IKEA customers in the IKEA Swedish Food Market to cook
and enjoy a modern taste of Sweden whenever and wherever they
- Maintaining the Swedish Food Market including merchandising and
- Using your IKEA Food knowledge to exceed customer expectations,
confidently answering their questions so they can make informed
- Stocking, inventorying, and rotating supplies in areas where
Swedish Food Market products are sold.
- Following food handling, health, safety, hygiene and sanitation
regulations and guidelines.
- Providing a friendly retail checkout experience by processing
payments quickly and accurately.
- Promoting a safe and secure working environment for co-workers,
guests and visitors.QUALIFICATIONS1 year of experience in a
high-volume customer facing environmentAPPLY NOW!JOB TYPE -
Permanent, Full-Time BENEFITS ELIGIBLE? Yes-includes
health/dental/vision insurance, PTO, employee discount, 401k, etc.
HOURS - 34-40 hours/week. Evening and weekend availability
Keywords: IKEA, Bolingbrook , IKEA Food Sales Team Member (FT), Sales , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!